RB 4400 - Flush Mounted Road Blade Tire Shredder - Technical Specifications
- Blade height is 2 3/4 inches; width is 3 7/8 inches.
- When active, the blades are spaced 4 inches apart.
- Blades are field serviceable and replaceable.
- Comprised of 17-4PH Stainless Steel, CB7Cul, ASTM A747.
- Solution annealed and aged (H925 condition) to a hardness of RC38 min.
- Finish of Blades are 125 RMS.
- Blades are power coated black.
- Each trench is 40 inches long. 9 inches wide, and 5 inches high.
- Each trench will have 3 inch knock out holes for drainpipe.
- Contains a male and females end for easy, one-way, connection.
- Trench has 2 square tubes with male and female ends for easy installation.
- Each trench has rebar welded to square tubes for a strong binding to concrete surround.
- Comprised of mineral aggregate with a risen binding agent.
Road Blade Modules
- Individual modules are 20 inches long, 6 5/8 inches wide and 1 1/4 inches high.
- Each module contains five individual retractable stainless steel blades.
- Two modules are required per one 40 inch prefabricated trench.
- Able to withstand 52 tons of pressure.
- Comprised of 356 T51 Aluminum, weighing 17 pounds.
- Powder coated to resists corrosion.
- Power requirements: 120 volts (240 Volts available upon request) 5 Amps per system.
- DC battery back-up is FREE
- Allows integration with other security devices.
- Control cable wire - 7 strand 16 gauge with an outside diameter of .278 inches.
- Power cable wire- 3 strand 12 gauge with an outside diameter of .307 inches.
- Input power runs to the pole mount box and then is dispersed out to the control box.
- System can be run off either direct AC or DC power.
- MIL SPEC plugs are used to connect wires to the system.