RB 4200 Portable Road Blade Technical Specifications
Power and Electronics
- Power Requirements: 120 Volts 3 amps per system or 240 Volts 2 Amps per system.
- FREE 12 Volt 18AH DC battery Backup
- Control cable wire- 7 strand 16 gauge
- Power cable wire- 3 strand 12 gauge
- System can be run off of either AC or RC power
- MIL SPEC plugs are used to connect wires tot he system.
- On reinforced wheels
- Extendable handle
- Handles on each side for two man lift
- Two cases per basic system
- Stackable and interlocked
- Modified case
- Blade height is 2 3/4 inches; width is 3 7/8 inches.
- When active, the blades are spaced 4 inches apart.
- Blades are field serviceable and replaceable.
- Comprised of 17-4PH Stainless Steel, CB7Cul, ASTM A747.
- Solution annealed and aged (H925 condition) to a hardness of RC38 min.
- Finish of Blades are 125 RMS.
- Blades are power coated black.
- Individual modules are 20 inches long, 11 5/5 inches wide, and 1 1/4 inches high.
- Each module contains five individual retractable stainless steel blades.
- Each Module casting material is comprised of 356 T51 Aluminum, weighing 17 pounds.
- Underside of each module has 5 tunnels to allow dirt and water to wash out.
- 2 Push button control box with light indicators and 12 foot cable with Mil Spec plug.
- Mil Spec connects actuator box to pendant
- Light indicators alert security personnel that status of the blades
- Longer cables can be ordered to meet your needs.
12 Volt Strobe Light Set, Red
- 9 Different programable patterns
- Aluminum housings with magnetic base
- 100,000 hours of rated life
- 0.2 Amp draw
- one 3" cable connects the two lights together, one 12' cable connects first light to actuator box.
- Housings are epoxy coated black.